Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I’ve been here already for 3 weeks!

The time is passing so fast.. In few days I will celebrate my first month here, in KL.

Summing up those 3 weeks…

• I have officially started my work as Member Committee Vice President Outgoing Exchange of AIESEC in Malaysia for the term 2009/2010 (abbreviation: MCVP OGX)

• I decided to stay in the ‘MC flat’ and share the room with my team-mate, Khai Lun (united for exchange! ;))

• I have been getting to know my team mates. I would like to introduce them to all of you who haven’t met them yet (probably I have already mentioned and I will be mentioning their names in my posts, since I have been spending with them a lot of time!)
o Cafrey – the Boss! :D (MCP)
o Boey – my flat mate, loves cool stuff :D (MCVP ER)
o Kevin – our team ‘pussycat’ :D (MCVP FA)
o Khai Lun – my room mate, always innocent :D (MCVP ICX MT/TT)
o Rubi – my BBF – Best Friend Forever :D (MCVP ICX DT/ET)
o Serena – the one who is always smiling! (MCVP TM)
o Fadli – ‘PARKSON Forever!’ :DDD (MCVP IM)
o Alif – always making people smile - ‘the hand’ :D (MCVP Exp)
o Brandon – now brainstorming in Paris (MCVP Comm)
o Kar Fei - our ER manager, my CISCO-wing-man ;)

• There are also other people, I am staying in touch with:
o Robin – my party-brother :) (MC CEEDer from The Netherlands), almost 2m tall!
o Michelle – our lovely Hong Kong girl (CC team)

• I have met also a lot of interns, including around 8 people from Poland (and I thought it will be so unique to go to Malaysia and stay for one year – it’s not :P)

• I have tried a lot of food which was totally new for me and sometimes even exotic. Examples you can see on the pictures below.

Indian rice, I suppose that curry and mango lassi (kind of shake - yammy!)















On right - cat's eye (or dragon's eye) fruit juice - tasty but very sweet.













Great chinese tea drunk in Chinatown, KL :)
























Apam balik - kind of sweet pan cake, but more crunchy. Good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment